Thursday, May 16, 2013

Canvas ,

Don't you think it's funny, how humans are such hypocrites? I mean, they say they hate such people yet they do the same thing and go like "Yeah that's just me, accept me for who I am." That's just a whole load of bullshit. Nothing is exceptionally clouding my mind or anything, just some thoughts.

I don't understand some things about human behavior. For example, when people act as your friends. (I don't mean anyone in particular ok) While you're still around, they tend to prolong you, put you last, step you all over. You get beaten the shit up emotionally and they don't even seem to give a care. You keep giving them chances and they just repeat their actions, they step all over you again. Yet, when you're leaving, they go all sad and whiny and say things like "Why do you have to go?" or "Gosh we're going to miss you so much." or "Come back soon okay!" Get real please. When I'm still around, you didn't even give a shit. Like I was just a waste of space. And now you go all puppy dog face and say "omg don't leave meeeee" that's a little too late.

So yes, I really find that attitude pathetic because if I was really a friend, you wouldn't even be wasting your breath with "Oh why do you have to go" because you're a true friend. True friends find their way back to each other, not cry over why you're leaving. 

(Yeah nothing much, just thoughts.)