Saturday, November 24, 2012

Feelings ,



I'm so annoyed with humans and their feelings.

I'm in one of those days where everything just went wrong from dusk to dawn and this shit just sucks. Like wtf, everything just fucking bothers me. It's for that 24 hours, there isn't the slightest hint of hope existing. Like a shit hole means nothing more than that- a shit hole. At a time like this I succumb to my alter ego to get this day over with. And so far, nothing is working.

So yeah, I'm pretty oblivious at the fact that you're a friend. I don't know how you can live calling yourself that when you're the complete opposite. You were asked to do something so simple, and yet you totally tangle it up like a ball of yarn that's fed to a Persian cat. Like what the fuck, I don't fucking care what you're going through since it never crossed your mind to say your problem out to seek some advice or comfort. So if you're just gonna bottle it all up in you, it's not anybody's fault that you're in such a fucked up mess.

I really thought you're a good person, I really did. But I'm not one to just change my point of view based on someone else' opinion, I evaluate you myself. So now that I've seen this ugly side of you, I guess I just really am speechless. Every human being is somehow ugly in some way, but letting selfishness eat you up a whole is the very wrong thing to do. 

Okay yeah moving on. I hate how people are such hypocrites. You say "oh omg doing that shit is just wrong omg you have SINNED" and there they go, doing the thing they claimed is oh-so-wrong. Fuck, you tell me cheating in an exam is down right ridiculous and only fucking stupid people do that. And guess what? Yeah you read my mind.

YOU cheated in the exam. WAY TO GO FOR A POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK. Yeah, so you're just fucking ridiculous, pathetic, and fucking fucking (2 does not suffice) stupid. Eat your own words, bitch. Nobody's gonna pick up your leftovers.

Finally, someone whom I trusted. With a past tense. Again, I can't believe how selfish you are. Such a long story that I'm so tired of repeating in my head, but yeah screw you. Screw you for wasting my time and effort. And don't think we're gonna go back to where we once were because that shit ain't happening. Never again in my life. I've drawn the line for you, and you stay in your region.

Yeah, I hate people who step all over me. I'm not a puppet for you to manipulate. I have feelings that are so tiring to please. (No, I'm not asking you to please me, I just meant in general.) So yeah you hypocrites and selfish bastards should just stay the fuck out. Heck yes I'm pissed.


I'll probably regret this in the morning, but til' then, screw it and screw you.


(Ugh feelings are so fucked up.)

Yours truly.