Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gold ,


-----

Just to justify,
this blog is air space.

It means, I can write whatever the fuck I want and your opinion doesn't matter. So if you're the kind of judgmental freak, then yeah, I'm an emotionless fuck that whines because she has nothing better to do. But then again, your opinion doesn't matter. Cause this is my air space, and I use my air space to freely talk about anything I like and want, not what YOU like and want.

Just clearing the air.

-----

Hi.

Just a confession. 

It's been awhile since I last posted something so oohlala dramatic much bullshit whatevs. But lately, I'd say life hasn't hit me hard again. Not yet I suppose. Things are slow, things are good. SPM is in 12 days and I'm still relaxing hahaha I'm digging my own grave. for real.

-----



Dear you,

I think you're a pathetic fool. And I truly don't know how you call yourself a "friend". I don't know how your best friend stands to say "she's my best friend!" every day. Because this is what you are, a liar, cheat, pathetic, sore loser. You degrade another for the sake of your selfish well being. If you're just scared, why not say so? You're not a coward for admitting so. But no, you're... this. 

So yes, me being the stupid person who really regarded you as a "friend", I really regret having letting my guard down around you those days. I didn't believe how a human could be this mean. I guess there are times in life where you come across people like you to tell us how much people wear masks and let their ego take over. How much people as horrible as you exist amongst the billions of beating hearts around the world.

You've lost a proper (I wouldn't say good cause I might not be up to your expectations.) friend.

Sincerely, me.



-----




Dear you,

I'm glad you've finally left. So here's the truth I never dared to tell you cause I wanted to take care of your feelings and not make you break down all over. (Oh the irony, you must be thinking) I don't want us to be friends. I only said so because you were too .... vulnerable? I didn't do it to give false hope, but I guess that's the way you took it. I don't want to be friends because there's no use turning back. 

So you don't have to keep any promises you once made, because those promises don't mean anything anymore. So yeah, I don't even remember them anymore. Call me a heartless bitch and any kind of nonsense, I've let go fully and you'll just have to understand that.

Don't come back anymore. You had enough time for those.

Sincerely, me.



-----




Dear you,

The people who give me the dirtiest stares. I didn't hurt your best friend ("Oh wow what a big lie bitch" you must be thinking). If you knew, you'd understand. So yeah, stop picking on me cause I've lived past that phase. People move on, grow and learn from their mistakes. All of you have done the same. 

Sincerely, me.



-----



Dear you,

Please leave me alone.

Sincerely, me.



-----



Dear you,

If you wanna give me the cold shoulder, fine. Just know that if I really blamed you, I would have told you to fuck off way earlier. So yeah, I am your friend and you're not alone in a crowd of people you know.

Sincerely, me.



-----



Dear you,

You're the best.

Sincerely, me.



-----



Dear me,

Please grow up. Mentally and physically. You're too big to fall for the same mistakes, to repeat all your wrongs a second time. Learn from the past, grow from it and stop being a kid. Stop being the naive child that people win the hearts off with an ice cream. You're smarter than to be used time and time again, just from a different crowd of people.

Learn to differentiate the good from the bad. You've been played way too many times to not notice the vast difference. Remember all the times you were disregarded, pushed aside to face your problems on your own. Remember how much that woke you up. Remember how much you thought of killing yourself, and now you're so damn glad you're still alive.

Remember that you're no coward, and you're not afraid of what people think about you. If they wanna judge, go right ahead. The only person they're describing are themselves. And if they wanna leave? Hold the door open for them. If they're no good in your life, let them go.

Please, wake up before it's too late. Take care of the important ones, and let the rest go. People come and go in life and it's not your duty to stop them.

Now go to sleep and dream of stars and good things.

Sincerely, me.





Yours truly.