Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Facade ,


So here's a pretty funny story. This really goes to show how many people wear masks every day. 

One minute, we're being mellow. We're talking like, neutral I would say, after such a long time of constant sarcastic comebacks. Like finally, I know you don't mean the same way to me anymore. I've moved on, moved on to loving someone else more important to me now. And then just thinking we're perhaps finally comfortable being friends, now this. 

We were finally being honest after a whole long month. You're probably crying, but I'm not. You can say I'm heartless, nobody's stopping anyone. But what really breaks me now is just thinking that we have finally moved past all that shit drama but truthfully, nothing has changed. Here's me giving you a proper chance to come clean and grow past the mistakes we both once made, but you've decided to go back. So now, I really have nothing else to say.

Now I'm just thinking, maybe it's the thing about you where you have people to take care of. Your friends, your family, your ego. So go ahead and say that I'm wrong for saying "I feel like I'm being stepped all over." and "Yup, it wasn't good enough." Because there we were, talking about the honest truth from both our sides. And me finally bringing myself to say, perhaps he's different now. A better person after going through it the hard way. Maybe I can bring myself to being a friend.

But now, no. "Times have just been hard on me. I don't think you'll understand but okay." you said. Yeah, I really don't understand. And now you're on a rampage on twitter saying how i fucking hurt you and all that. For once, I thought I'll grow faith to being your friend like you wanted me to be. I thought I can finally be the more mature me and be your friend because I'm no longer calculativ about the little things. I guess now, I've got my answer. 

And my answer is no, Jia Wei. We're not going to be friends. So if your best friends who were once my friends as well and your brothers are gonna give me the cold shoulder and the middle fingers (I don't know, they might.) then fine. It's life that people are gonna walk in and out of my life, and I just have to pick the people worth keeping. So this sounds all sour, and I'm a bitch for saying this here on my blog instead of telling you face to face, fine.

Another truth? I'm not bad-mouthing you. These are just the words I didn't say. Feel what you wanna feel, say what you wanna say. I thought we've really grown from all that. Then again, assumptions are never right I guess.

Goodbye. 



Yours truly.