Sunday, July 22, 2012

Dreaming ,



Tell me why,
it ain't nothing but a heartache.

-----

Why?

Why do you do it? Why do you beat yourself over it, time and time again? Why do you convince yourself that you're the worst in this world of over 6 billion population? Why? Why do that? It kills me to watch you cry. It kills me to watch you hurt. It kills me to see you scream, to see you at your weakest and most vulnerable, when I know how strong you can be. When I've seen you at your highest, and now I see you at your lowest.

I don't hate you for it. I don't change my point of view of you after seeing it. I just don't know why, don't understand why you let you take yourself over like that. Why you let your subconscious mind take over, and take over you completely. You can be the strongest, most confident human being I've ever seen. So admirable, so strong, so hopeful. You pick people up cause that's what you do. You don't let them down, so why let yourself down now?

It turns my guts inside out when I watch your expressions change in a split second. I get emotional and feel myself sink to the lowest pit in my stomach when I watch you beat yourself up. You shouldn't do it, and you know it, but you do it anyway. It makes me cry watching you cry. It makes me worry. It kills me so much.

You are not stupid. You are not horrid. You are not a disappointment to everyone. You just set your goals too high, and you crumble down when you know you can't reach it. You don't know how proud we are, everyone of us, watching you grow. Watching you strive. You don't know how proud I am of you. So here it is, I AM PROUD OF YOU. Of everything you've achieved so far in your life. I am so proud of you that you're here today. That you're here alive and well. That you're growing every single day.

Wake up kiddo. You've just been having a bad dream, a nightmare. You're the best that you are today. 
Don't regret it.
Love you.

Yours truly.