Friday, June 29, 2012

Warzone ,

How could you do such a thing? How could you be so selfish. How can you still call yourself a friend after all of this. I never thought you would ...




What is the matter? Why do you look at me like this? Why are you staring at me straight in the face like I've done everything wrong and you havent? Why are you blaming me for ...





You're so important to me. How could you do this time and time ...





Do you think this is funny? Is it funny to see one cry? Is it worth a laugh to see one shed tears kept hidden for so long. Is it? Is it?! I swear I'll make you ...





I dont know anymore. I dont know how everything can fall flat on my face after all this time. I dont know. I dont ...





I dont know whats the matter. What have i ...





"Im sorry. Whatever wrong or right i did, im sorry."