Friday, April 20, 2012

Cascading ,

 

A BUCKET LIST. 

1. Get myself married approximately a decade from now. 
2. Ride an elephant. Through a desert or not.
3. Pursue performing arts. At least be in it for a week?
4. Lose my virginity. (oh come on.)
5. Have a tour around Europe for my honeymoon. Italy and France are MUST SEE'S.
6. Stay at least a night at Hogwarts.
7. Leave the past. 
8. Touch my toes. I want to be able to touch my toes. 
9. Have ass length hair. (one day. one day.)
10. Own my very own walk-in wardrobe. 
11. Get my driver's license.
12. Watch a shooting star.
13. Become a successful fashion journalist.
14. Have a son and a daughter in the future.
15. Overcome my fear of roaches and people putting contact lens without me squealing. 
16. Meet the boys of Boyce Avenue. 
17. Finally go for my first concert. 
18. Own a cupcake store.
19. A polaroid for capturing the best of memories.
20. Be appreciated. 

Yours truly.