Thursday, April 12, 2012

Serenade ,

I know it is odd of me to update my blog this frequent but, 
whatevs muahaha.


JIA WEI,
(it's not a curse to write this in red k, it's your favorite colour)

(this is cute, don't kill me ♥)

You're the closest thing to perfect that's ever happened to me and I don't care how cheesy that sounds. We could say that we've been through a lot together, and I do mean A LOT. We've quarreled over the silliest things, and of course the big things. But in all honesty, I don't know how you put up with my mood swings most of the time. Respect to that! Even I can't stand myself half the time of the day. OK SO, this post isn't about mourning over the hard times, but to celebrate the great times (:

I remember how we first started with the whole dare thing. You said I was wayyyyyyyyy too loud and I said you were wayyyyyyyyyyyy too weird. And, you know the rest. ;) Then there was the skype sessions EVERY NIGHT. Until the break of dawn. (okay maybe not until sunrise, but 2am was pretty bizarre already okay :p) I remember how you called me a kid for having toys all over my bed, which is still happening today. And those nights I fell asleep talking to you. And those times when your class was next to mine, where I'd poke you every morning hahaha. 

Remember the 30 day challenge? I still keep the notes in my school bag to remind myself that if I ever felt alone, at least I had them to pick me up before the next time I saw you. I miss the way we got so excited every morning for what we would write to each other that day. It was those little joys that woke me up every morning :') And I definitely didn't forget how you sort of scolded me to quit giving you presents. Don't worry, I didn't forget what you gave me for my 16th birthday. :3

This year, thing's are definitely different in a sense that I don't get to see you by the side window of your classroom or your usual recess spot anymore. It certainly feels a little empty without your daily presence. But this distance has made me grow. Not that you won't be there for me anymore, but to be independent. You're there for me, but not physically at every second of the day. And as much as we doubted this distance would last, we have finally reached a year. A year of proof that we stuck by one another through thick and thin because we only wanted one thing, each other. We merely promised that we'd try, and look at where we are now? :)



I've said this a million and 1 times, and I'll say it again.

You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Yadayadayada. I love you, like freaking flying fucking love you. Blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah. I'm sorry for all my past wrong doing's. Nyek nyek nyek, nyek nyek nyek nyek. I pray to god that you'll stick by my side for as long as we try. Beep beep beep, beep beep beep, meh woof meow. 

I love you, Jia Wei. 
Happy 1 Year Anniversary


Yours truly.