Saturday, December 10, 2011

Wonderstruck ,


We knew that we were destined to explode
- All Time Low

-----

I got my lazy buttock onto this computer to do an update and facelift eventhough i know nobody comes here, ever. Oh but I dont know what struck my little nerves. Probably to keep myself sane and give those rather few people that still read from me a thing or two on what's going on in my life. 

So December is here, which means a month left til' I go to senior year. My textbooks are staring wide-eyed at me by my right as I'm typing this so, I respect you dear books. I hope you be kind to me too. Moving on, these holidays are considered the best so far in my 16 years of living? I have the freedom to go wherever i want in the city-almost everywhere. But that's a bad sign as well, which means I'm getting broke asap. Not funny. 

I did a little promo job with Xin Yu, Liza, Leeann and Lucas once at Giant, KD. I would say it was a very UNproductive word day as all I did was stand there trying to persuade customers to buy/try a product even I wouldn't use. (Honest opinion please.) It was either that or I distribute free samples which people GLADLY come to me for. Sad life it is. But I did have this little situation with two ladies from China. It was horrifying. They spoke mandarin in those really thick accents that makes them sound like their tongues are doing back flips over and over. And my mandarin wasn't THAT good. (Part banana, hello?) But I'm pretty sure the only part they fully understood from me was, "These are free samples" because they wiped out my rack of samples in an instant. Le sigh. Added bonus' to the day, Jia Wei came to visit for lunch break and my toes died from walking and running in shoes that were one size smaller.


Outing with Xin Yu and Claudia somewhere in November. (Sorry, my memory span is really short.) Had lunch at Bubba Gump, where Claudia got a little carried away with the Run Forrest Run sign. Had a pretty short time that day so we didn't do much shopping. (Yay for saving money ♥) Oh, say you love my shoes from the first picture ;)




Bonnie's sweet 16th at D'italian Kitchen, Jaya 33. Had a shared dinner with the chipmunk and she ate most of the main course :( Jaya 33 was a pretty boring place on it's own as it doesn't have much interesting (or open) stores. It really is just a rather quiet place. But overall, it was a great evening spent eating and drinking (juice, i mean.) and her cake had cute macaroons on it. 




The productive last day of school! Camwhored like a mad bitch and had fun playing with a magic rubix when I got ditched. It was nice to have to mess it up for Tze Kwang and Jie Ming to solve, but it wasn't so funny later on when I almost spoiled it 914541234846 times. Can't help it when curious, no? ;) And yes I've been stealing silly bands off Claudia muahahaha.




KL shopping with this Angry Bird! (Yes, that's her code name.) Sad part of the day, I hate it when boutiques make such roomy aka BIG fitting rooms and you can't share. It's so big, not even a plus-sized can take up all of it's space. Plus I'm going in with a girl, I'm not going to rape her. Yes it's like a shop policy thing but I think it's a little ridiculous when you have to send your staff to go knocking on doors to tell customers, "MISS NO SHARING ROOMS" Yes, it's embarrassing for the staff, not us. It's like they've been peeking into every room to know if it's been shared.




Rachel's sweet 16th. (: Good job to Jian Lin for making it run smoothly but not in the on-time way. Started pretty late which sent my mum's temper off. And there weren't enough food so everyone was sent to order food and we ended up having too much food instead. A night well-spent I guess? But of course, as long as the birthday girl is happy. :)


OH! Terry's 10 day revision class for Add Maths Form 4 is just over. So sick of seeing Claudia's face at 10 every morning. But oh well, I HAVE PROGRESSED. (& that feeling that you're a genius when you know how to answer a question and the supposed-smarter one can't.) AND I SHALL KEEP PROGRESSING. A good sign aye. A good sign indeed B)


Wow, been a really long time since I've typed a post this long. I'm proud of myself? :') Well it's past 1, and I have a long day ahead of me. Shopping at Sunway Pyramid with the bestie! (Imma drop dead of cash and energy by dinner, you'll see. Keep yourself posted on Twitter.) So I think I should stop here. November has been a month of fun fun fun and now that December is here, it's MORE fun fun fun with Christmas and New Years on the way but also a rush-homework-like-crazy spree cause I've only accomplished half of that 282 paged accounts workbook. And I still have Valerie's and ADD MATH to brush up on. (Not gonna fail next term please please please.) Oh a lot of work awaits me.


So I'll just leave this post til' here. Been eons since I've written something so long with pictures and less smileys. Appreciate my essay pretty please :') So until my life gets a tad bit more interesting (or when I'm just super duper bored til I feel like laying eggs), toodles!






p/s : I miss the boyfriend that's enjoying his stay at Bali. Fingers crossed that he gets no extra bruises on himself while he's hiking. 


pp/s: Look who's here to stay while my boyfriend is gone!


Meet my new dolphin, wei wei. :')

Yours truly.