Friday, November 11, 2011

Holes inside,

It feels like I've been stabbed in the face over a dozen times. I'm not asking for sympathy, as I'm well aware any trouble that comes my way is always my own doing. Being overprotective, selfish, childish, unreasonable. I've been selfish for not putting myself in your shoes but only disliking what I see from my naked eyes. What could have been the reason behind your every doing? I don't know. Heck, I don't know anything. Because I'm never willing to look and listen and understand your story. I try reasoning about leaving the things I hate about your life behind, but it was never a fair decision for you. You went along with it anyway, though I don't know every single detail about what happened in between.

I've been a bias person, not willing to understand your problems and expecting you to understand mine. Now, that I finally absorb the point you've been trying to force into my thick head after so long, are you satisfied? It's a really simple question. And here's my simple say, though you may not be willing to listen at all. I don't care, if I'm always wrong and you're always right. Or you don't like the way I treat you. Because I'm the selfish, ignorant one. And I'm never going to learn anything.

I'm what everyone calls the perfect example of a failure. Thank you for making that very clear. Now that I have succeeded in disappointing my parents, my friends, and now you, I hope you're satisfied you've cleared your mind of the worries of hurting my feelings or whatever that stopped you from being this straightforward with me. Thank you for telling me sense, and now I'm telling you that sense will never be knocked into my thick skull.

So I cry myself to sleep every night we quarrel, or you make it a very clear point that I'm a completely useless human being like I haven't heard that line before. So just because I shed tears, it's an automatic reaction that I'm what? Asking for sympathy of course. Like you said, girls get people to comfort them. Because girls are always the ones that are right. So if they hurt in a relationship, it's always the boy's fault. I get it, I absolutely understand what you're trying to imply. But then again, you know I'll never learn. Never in my life will I be open enough to take the advice you gave me, or should I say scream type, and use it to change myself. Because I'm too stubborn to try. To change. To be the better person when all my life I've always been the worst.

So what am I trying to imply in all this bullshit I've been typing so far? I'm begging for sympathy from strangers or peers that care because I'm a girl? No. That's not what I'm trying to imply. I'm telling every living being that is reading this that you're the best person in the world. That you're always right. That you're the better person at all times. But you're just wasting your time trying to change this already horrible person. So here it is. My honest opinion, which you would or would not say is totally fake of me. You're right. You're always right.

My honest truth, whether you believe it or not, is that whatever they said about you never wavered my thoughts and assumptions of you. Those never changed, because I know that I know you better than that. I trusted you and myself about my judgement, so if my judgement ever wavers in the future, you did it at your own will and it wasn't that my mind was poisoned by another person. Know this and understand it.

So, me being the selfish and worst human being alive, I have nothing else to say about myself. Assume what you want to, I can never change another being's point of view. And now looking at how things are, you're right. You would and could have been better off with someone else.