Monday, August 27, 2012

Smoke ,

   
I want this hair omg.




"I'll try, and I'll try, and I'll try."


"I want you to be happy."


“I think the number one thing that I find important is the importance of honesty with your friends and your parents, if you can be. But I think that telling people how you really feel, being who you truly are, being safe and taking care of yourself is the most important thing.” 


"What defines us is how we rise after the fall."



-----

 
"These times call for desperate measures."


"I want you to be happy. I always have, I always will."


  
"Leave."



"Stay. Always stay."


 
Cupcake, anyone?



"I apologize, I'm not Tinkerbell. I don't have fairy dust that allows you to fly. Beyond horizons, beyond it all. I'm no Peter Pan."



  


-----


  
I promise that.


















Thoughts. Lots of them.



                                                                                                                              Yours truly.
                                                                                                                              top of page?