Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reminisce,


-----

2011

Been another hell of a year. Being 16, growing up. It's another huge step of life and I got over it. The year is coming to an end, and what am I to say to it but goodbye? I thank you, 2011, for being a great year. An I pray that 2012 will be the best of my school life. It's senior year, and I want to make the best out of it.

I want to keep my friends close and not lose any. I want less drama and more fun. I want to make it to my 1 year anniversary and more soon after. I want to get better grades for every exam to come. I want to be a good Kesatria president and bring yellow house to victory. I want to be a better Leo and do more for the club, and live up to being a Social Services Director which hopefully can win an award at Forum 2012. I want to quit lying, pretending and faking smiles. I want to make less enemies. I want to be a better friend, daughter, girlfriend, squirrel etc. I want to be a better person, inside and out.

Before this year ends though, I want to say thanks to a few people as well.

Thank you Xin Yu,
 for being the bizarre and crazy person you are. Thank you for putting a smile to my face on my worst days and staying right by my side through thick and thin. You're a best friend no one would want to let go off, and I wouldn't want to be the first to do so.

Thank you Jia Wei,
for sticking to me like glue for these past 8 months. I know we bicker like crazy and it drives you insane all the time, but I wanna thank you for not leaving. For not running off like normal guys will. You're abnormal, and I love that about you. I have lots lots lots more to say, but what are words if I don't prove it. ♥ Kid ;)

Thank you Claudia,
aka Angry Bird, maid, broom, brinjal etc. Thank you for being that sampat friend to scream at me every period of the day. And not to mention going on budget shopping when we're just suppose to be shopping. Though I have to admit, teaching you chemistry was hard. 

Thank you Bryan the Dinosaur,
for being the punching bag and stress ball whenever I have no one to yell at. Tetris is the stress reliever, rar rar rar! And thank you for accompanying me during forum when I was getting all gloomy and you knew I needed that cup of caramel frappucino.

Thank you Alison,
for sitting next to me for A WHOLE YEAR. For listening to me rant all day long about how incomplete, complicated, unperfect my life for 5 days a week. I salute you, for real. Even I can't stand myself on a daily basis. "Ohmegosh i cannot believe you tolerated Andrea for a whole year cause that bitch cant shut her mouth for serious shits" 

Thank you Chuan and Lin,
for being the brothers I never had. For being the UNTOLERABLE brothers I never had. I'm sorry if your girlfriends ever mistook me for flirting with you, because I wasn't and never intend to. You guys are like the silliest and funniest and stupidest and no-more-words-left-to-describe people. I thank you for your presence :')

Thank you Le Rynne,
for being the sohai that sits 2 places in front of me. Thanks for ditching me and us all the time cause you can't wake up from your deep slumber. Thank you for being the awesome only-girl-with-me at our lab table (only in Chemistry for fridays) Thank you for going on illegal shopping sprees with me on a few fridays, you know what I mean ;)

Thank you the gang, 
Esther, Liza, Cherish, Angeline, Rachel, Leeann, Xin Yu, 
for those really awesome and noisy recesses filled with free loading and kissing Cherish's cheeks with our oily mouths. and the fun-filled birthday bashes worth looking back on. 

Thank you my family,
for being by my side and providing me a roof, food, and transportation at all times of the day and night. I know I've let you down a thousand and one times, and I can't promise you guys that it won't happen again. But I promise to try not to make so many mistakes. I love you mummy daddy and kor kor 

Thank you to everyone who mde 2011 uberly fantastic, no matter how close we are. Know that your presence alone is enough to let me know that there are these acquaintances and strangers out there that care about my existence.

& thank YOU, whoever you are,
for reading this post and making me feel worth being heard.

So here's to a good year to you.
CHEERS! 
& Happy New Year (: